Sunday, May 2, 2010

Spring

Hey guys, I've been slightly uninspired over the last couple of weeks...hense the no blogging. But I feel like perhaps that's just because my blog doesn't necessarily reflect completely who I am which makes me uninspired to write or blog, it's a horrible circle.
So I'm going to attempt to break out of that cycle by re-working my blog and perhaps not just writing about fashion, or posting pictures, we'll see. Maybe that won't happen and it will be the same blog as it has been.
Anyway, I told myself I had to blog today, so here I am, blogging. I'm doing this as I'm stirring my soup and thinking about what I'm going to do tonight.
This soup that I'm making for dinner is honestly probably my favourite soup. At least right now. And it's so simple with carrots, celery, corn, beans, pasta, squash. But it's delish.

So, figured I would leave you with the gorgeous abbey lee. always lovely.
Oh and also, this blog (by another high school friend) inspired me to start blogging again- check it out: http://vanillacardamom.blogspot.com/




via: The Stylish Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment