Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Trip Around the World.


Probably the most inspiring thing I have read/ seen in a very long time. It makes me want to just do things that are out of the ordinary, and perhaps not follow the same path most people follow- whatever that is.
This is a blog about a girl named Abby and on January 23rd 2010 she took off to be the youngest circumnavigator. It is the most amazing thing I have ever heard. Yes, I've heard of people sailing around the world...but not a 16 year old girl.
This blog is by her and her team as she embarks on this adventure. I think it said that she should be done in June. So lots of reading ahead. But if you're interested definitely check it out. I almost wish I hadn't found it, because I have a lot of work to do, and I'm so tempted to just read all the blog posts up to this point.

p.s. Pablo, can you see her? She's just off the coast of Chile haha


No comments:

Post a Comment